Sunday, January 22, 2017

J20 Resist


I was in Washington on January 20th with thousands of others protesting on the day of Donald Trump's inauguration. I was there along with my fellow United National Antiwar Coalition (UNAC) administrative committee members Joe Lombardo, Sara Flounders, Phil Wilayto and Abayomi Azikiwe at the J20 Resist rally and march. It is hard to speak for only two minutes, but I was trying to say that we must protest the democrats too. Their corruption and hubris made Donald Trump the president. Their history of presidential administrations is a litany of betrayal; from Clinton's ending the right to public assistance to Obama continuing endless war and making austerity deals with republicans.

We must resist the democrats as much as we must resist the republicans. The democrats are the problem and they hate the left more than they hate the republicans they use to keep us from demanding change. No matter. I dumped them. I joined the green party.

See next post.